Friday, February 20, 2015

Ka-Boom Goes The Closet, This Here Blog, Monkey Making

My Hallway Closet Door Fell Off!
C C I had just laid back on my sofa to get more early morning sleep and I heard a loud crash. Well, because I was more interested in getting more sleep, I didn't go check it out. A couple hours later I decided to be on the look out for something, anything, that may have happenned. And if you seek, you shall find! My closet door was off both hinges! What the? How the? Huh?? I have no idea how this happened, but it did! "Mine is not to reason why, mine is but to do and die." Case closed! Another thing to fix!

The Making Of Three Big Headlines
      OK, I'll be honest. It's not like I needed to bust out another blog, God only knows how many I've begun in the past.  But, really, come on now, that is a trait of being an INFP, I like to begin projects. I hope this blog has a chance, I like my concept: three big headlines of my life each day. This way, if anyone wonders "What has Melissa been up to?" they can crack this book open and take a glance.C

My First Origami Monkey For 2016 Has Been Made (Yes, 2016!)
     I am bored, have nothing to do that will keep my mind plugged in, so I made an origami monkey, because, well, because I enjoy making origami! The animal for 2016 will be monkey, I found a great page online with an origami monkey diagram, so I indulged my interest and made it. It turned out cute, I like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment