Saturday, February 21, 2015

It Just Ain't Working, Four Leaf Clver

Dialysis Just Didn't Work Today!
     I went in, hoping for the best, but this catheter in my chest was acting up and the blood just didn't pump through the tubes. It's happened before in other areas of this wacked out body. So I had to sit there, getting antibiotics pumped into me because of some infection (though my infectious disease doc said I would be taking this until January 31, unless I'm infected with something else now, I'll ask MY nurse on Tuesday). On Monday I will go to my clinic so my social worker can fax some papers to DHS and help me start collecting food stamps. There will then be a limo (or a van to replace it) that will take me to the Access Center, and they will play a bit, twisting and turning my catheter. They will then chauffer me back to where they got me, and my car will be awaiting for me. I've been to the Access Center a couple times, I don't recall any pain involved, except for sitting patiently in a chauffer's car pouring out stories about himself.  Other times, most of the times, the ride is peaceful. I don't talk, they don't talk, all is swell. Just the way I like it. Nah, I don't mind going, it's just an adventure many dialysis patients get to enjoy.
   
!


And An Origami Shamrock Has Been Made!
     Came home from dialysis, wanted to chill, but had an ample enough energy to turn to my favorite hobby. So, I made an origami shamrock! This will be sent to a friend in a couple weeks. I'm also thinking of making Chuck something, I think he'll get a kick out of it! I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment